Games & Sports
The sports department seeks to fulfill the following objectives.
- Identify talents and guide students in developing them
- Use their leisure time to occupy themselves positively by creating performing and appreciating sporting activities.
- Co-operate with others and contribute positively as a member of a group through movement experiences.
- Be self-disciplined by understanding the importance of the rules and regulations of sports and serious training for competition
- Understand, practice in and develop both national and international sports for the preservation and promotion of its own.
The sports department is headed by a Sport Officer assisted by a number of coaches of various discipline. The student committee members who work together with the Sports Officer are as follows;
- Minister of sports.
- Assistant minister.
- Captains of various disciplines.