Mathenge Technical Institute has implemented in its programmes co-curricula activities in an effort to offer a rounded education. These are in the form of clubs and societies. Each club and society aims at fulfilling the needs and interest of different individuals.
The objectives of clubs and societies in the institute include;
- To unearth potentials in our youths so that they can demonstrate awareness of their talents.
- To represent the Institute externally in competitions and related activities.
- To minister to others through participation in community outreach activities.
- To Enhance Academic development.
- To Enhance Personal development.
- To encourage members to accept some measure of social responsibility.
In addition, clubs and societies offer students an opportunity to meet new friends who have common interests.